- Model NO.: ACS
- Object: Cement Production Line.
- Crushing Degree: Ultra-Fine Classifier
- Principle: Wind Separation
- Finished Surface: Rivet Weld
- Tongs′ Features: Classifier
- Origin: China
- Type: Spiral Separator
- Drive: Electric
- Crushing Style: Classifier
- Cutter Material: Carbon Steel
- Compressive Strength (For Crushing): 5000PA
- Specification: ATTseries, ADWseries, ACSseries
- HS Code: 84741000
Applicable to large scale superfine classifying production of micro powder in 400~6250 mesh. The capacity could reach 40t/h. Classifying process is stable in precision.
Clear critical points without coarse granule mixed.
Available to be directly linked with all types of superfine mills (e.g. air-swept mill, impact mill); more suitable to be equipped with grinding machines as high fineness ball mill, vibration mill, agitator mill, etc; convenient to vary product fineness through regulating rotating speed by frequency converter or adjusting opening of butterfly valve of the fan.
Widely applied to classification of a variety of dry powder like non-metallic mineral micro powder, medicines, agriculture Chemicals, grinding materials, inorganic (e.g. kaolin clay, calcite, talc, etc.) or organic powder, etc.